Free Yourself from Dental Fear: Sedation Dentistry in Houston
Dr. Faltine and the staff of MiraBella Smiles understand that many patients get nervous about visiting the dentist. It may be frustrating to know that visiting your dentist is essential to your overall health, but also being unable to set an appointment because of your nerves. We want to relieve that frustration and worry. In addition to a caring dentist and hygienists, we provide sedation dentistry so that you can have an anxiety-free dental experience at MiraBella Smiles.
Think you might be able to benefit from the calming effects of sedation dentistry? Here are a few cases in which sedation dentistry might be a great option for you:
- You do not like to be aware of the details of the procedure
- You want to be able to sit back and relax during your procedure, but have a hard time doing so on your own
- You have a procedure or procedures that you would like to get done but need a little extra tolerance to get through them
- There are several procedures that you are in need of that are normally administered over several appointments, but you want to get several done in one day
- You have a fear of specific dental tools or procedures that prevents you from improving your health
- Your fears cannot be reduced by a caring, gentle, and friendly dentist and staff
Sedation Dentistry Options
Our sedation dentistry methods can reduce all of these fears and problems so that you can quickly and easily increase your oral health. At MiraBella Smiles, we provide:
- Oral Conscious Sedation | Dr. Faltine can prescribe anti-anxiety oral pills to you. All you have to do is take the pill shortly before your appointment, and you can be relaxed throughout your visit.
- Nitrous Oxide | Nitrous oxide is breathed in through the nose during the appointment. Nitrous oxide will give you a pleasant feeling that will allow you to better tolerate your procedure
Now there’s no need to sacrifice health for comfort or comfort for health. You can have both at MiraBella Smiles. Give us a call today to schedule a chat with Dr. Faltine to talk more about sedation dentistry.